Working with sewage is one of the most dangerous restoration projects to take on. It is imperative that you work with a professional and certified company to get the job done safely and effectively so that your building doesn’t pose any health risks in the future.
Sewage contains a variety of disease-causing fungi, bacteria, viruses and parasites. We ensure that our technicians working on sewage losses have updated vaccinations, including one for Hepatitis B. Anyone under the age of two, over 60, or any women that are pregnant, ill, or recovering from surgery should immediately get away and stay away from the sewage spill.
We will contain and dispose of any contaminated materials that can’t be washed. These materials include sewage-saturated drywall, insulation, and several other structural items. Because of the health risks involved, a lot of materials cannot be salvaged. At Specialized Cleaning and Flood Restoration, Inc., we are highly trained professionals who can attend to your sewage remediation project.
• Sewage damage assessment
• Site support (contamination barriers, security)
• Contents inventory/documentation
• Contents salvage (where economically possible)
• Contents disposal (for non-salvage items)
• Sewage extraction from structure
• Structural drying
• Structural dehumidifying & daily monitoring
• Material removal
• HVAC cleaning
• Structural reconstruction
• Surface and air disinfecting